- Download and install Virtual box using Ubuntu Software Center.
- Download the iso file of the OS that you want to install in the virtual machine.
- Create the new virtual machine in the Virtual box using new button, specify the requirements that you want for the virtual machine and create it.
- Then start the new virtual machine for the first time. When it starts it will prompt for the image of the OS that needs to be booted.
- Browse and select the OS image that you want.
- Now the virtual machine will start and then we have to install that OS in the same regular way.
- After installation, you can use that virtual machine like a new one.