- Download the phpBB style templates from the internet.
- Extract them and place it in the htdocs->(sitename)->styles
- Now go to the site.
- Login to the Administrator control panel using your admin credentials.
- Go to the style tab, you can see the newly added template folder in the list.
- You can see an install button near that style name. Click it and install.
- After installation, go to the General tab and then go to “Board Settings”.
- Select the style template that you want in the “default style” box and save it.
- Now go to the forum, you can see the theme changed.