Platform for VMs : Virtual box
- Select the Virtual Machine on the left pane and then open the settings.
- Go to the Network option in left pane of the settings dialog box.
- In the Center pane , select the network adapter “Attached to ” field as “Bridged Adapter” and then choose your network driver in the dropdown box below.
- Then set the “Promiscuous Mode” to “Allow All”
- Now save and start the VM.
- Then in the terminal, check whether eth0 port is up or not by
- Now you test your internet connection by pinging in the terminal.