- Go to settings, download a copy of your Facebook Account Data.
- Remove all the linked accounts i.e all the apps.
- Then the final step, Delete your account by navigating to Delete account page. Remember that once your account is deleted you cant get it back.
You can download the Presentation in the following Link,
Install Putty in the VPS and open it.
Specify the given hostname and select the protocol as “ssh”
In left panel under SSH Connection, open tunnel tab and specify the port no.
Give the Credentials and open it.
Go to browser, Tools->Options->Networks->Connections, select Manual Proxy Configuration and specify SOCKS IP as 127.0.0.1 and the port no same as the one specified in putty configuration.
- Go to network and sharing center – >Change Adapter Settings.
- Right Click on the “Ethernet” and select Properties.
- A Dialog Box will open,in the center box, select IPv4 and select Properties.
- There change to “Use Followind IP Address” and give the valid IP ,gateway and DNS addresses.
IP Address: 192.168.1.27
Gateway : 192.168.1.1
Dns Server: 192.168.1.1
- Thats it.. Come out , “Disable and Enable” the Ethernet.